Our Ohio presence is centered in Solon, OH, a suburb of Cleveland, and home to Nestlé Professional, Nestlé Research & Development, Nestlé USA, and Nestlé Quality Assurance Center. Our high-energy campus is centralized and dynamic, providing our employees with an environment rich in professional opportunities and personal connections. Known as the Forest City, Cleveland’s diverse economy, high-ranking school districts, and major cultural institutions make this region a premier destination for individuals and families alike.
The Greater Cleveland area is the urban region located off the southern shore of Lake Erie, offering a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities that never grow old:
- Explore the many museums the area has to offer, including the Cleveland Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland Botanical Garden, and the Museum of Natural History
- Enjoy the great outdoors in Cleveland’s extensive metro park system, offering hiking, fishing, horseback riding, and even a zoo!
- Visit some of Cleveland’s most popular attractions like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cedar Point Amusement Park, and West Side Market
- Take part in annual events celebrating the heritages of Cleveland’s diverse population and history
- Enjoy the performing arts and other major productions at Playhouse Square and Karamu House and Theater
Our presence in Ohio is spread across Cleveland and Solon, a Northeast community and peaceful reprieve from the lively city. Solon ranks low in cost of living, allowing residents to enjoy the best of both all within close commuting distance to Nestlé’s campus. Our Nestlé network is located in a tight campus, a shuttle bus ride away from each building.
Cleveland Clinic named top US hospital for cardiology by US News
Ranked as #11 City with the Lowest Cost of Living in America by Niche
Solon High School listed as #1 public high school in Cleveland Metro Area by US News