Nestle Purina Jobs
Nestlé Purina is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs around the world through the quality nutrition and care. If you're looking for a career where you can take ownership, collaborate and contribute to challenging, satisfying and meaningful work, then you are the type of person we want at Nestlé Purina.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Veterinary Technician||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||10/24/2014|
|Operator Line||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||10/22/2014|
|Calibration Technician (Quality Assurance)||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||10/07/2014|
|Site Services Expeditor Temporary||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||09/29/2014|
|Petcare Specialist||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||09/16/2014|
|Systems Technical Specialist||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||09/08/2014|
|Veterinarian||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||08/22/2014|
|Site Services Engineer||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||08/13/2014|
|Petcare Specialist Temp||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||07/30/2014|
|Mechanic Maintenance||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||06/24/2014|
|Petcare Specialist||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||06/10/2014|
|Senior Maintenance Technician||St. Joseph, MO||Nestle Purina Petcare Company||05/19/2014|
- Site Services Expeditor Temporary - St. Joseph, MO
- Description: JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing the inventory, purchasing and support tasks required to ensure inventory levels are maintained for equipment and spare parts and equipment records are current for the Site Services department. Further, this position provides support to other administrative functions necessary for the Site Services group. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Maintain and manage inventories in part...
Reference Code: 14005212
- Petcare Specialist - St. Joseph, MO
- Description: JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing the necessary work related to the care of the pets under general supervision. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Knowledge of and compliance with the Animal Welfare Act and all procedures and protocols in the Nestlé Purina R&D Petcare Manual Adherence to Nestlé Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Perform all necessary cleaning and sanitation dutie...
Reference Code: 14005989
- Systems Technical Specialist - St. Joseph, MO
- Description: COMPANY SUMMARY: Most would say we make pet food. We say we make honest goodness – in our products, our processes, our people and our philanthropy. Others know us as a leader in the pet care industry and as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We know ourselves as a wholesome family with a small-company feel, but with big opportunities at the global scale. We invest in you just as much as we invest in our ideas. If your full potential...
Reference Code: 14005646
Nestlé Purina: A Place Where People Like to Work
At Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, we believe that having a passion for what you do results in your most innovative and creative work. That's why we provide an environment that fosters learning and growth among our associates through a variety of brands, divisions and development opportunities.
It's no surprise that our team members love what they do. But don't let our casual environment fool you. We're a dedicated and determined bunch whose passion for pets is matched only by our passion for business. That’s why we're a leader in the pet care industry.
You're invited to find your place at Nestlè Purina PetCare Company. Come explore our workplace, from factory floors to warehouses to corporate offices, and discover the way we make Your Pet, Our Passion a reality.