Job Summary: Responsible for driving, managing and facilitating the planning, production and execution of web content including editorial content, personalized content, and third party content. Works strategically with key leadership to identify content needs, plan and prepare resource allocations and project plans, runs and manages performance reporting and facilitates and manages content entry teams to deliver quality, directed content within the web and online space. Drives conversion rates, recommends strategic improvements, facilitates SEO process based on site performance and serves as knowledge expert in web-based content.
Reports To: Product/Program Experience Manager
• Determine online and mobile content strategy.
• Translate program components into consumer facing online content.
• Develop unique content for program personalization such as how-to guides, quizzes, etc.
• Determine content needs and source content.
• Execute upload, management, tagging of content on site.
• Responsible for ensuring SEO optimization of site and content.
• Update URL rewrite rules and meta-tag structures to support SEO needs. Execute code changes to update site content and HTML structures to enhance SEO effectiveness.
Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s values, and being a role model for the Company Brand.